We aim to provide a high standard of service and deliver a positive experience to all customers. We recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. In the event that you feel we have made a mistake, or we could have done something better, we will do our best to reach an appropriate resolution.
Our Complaint Process
- If you are unhappy with your experience with Credit Corp we suggest you let us know as soon as possible asking to speak to your Customer Relationship Manager’s supervisor.
- If you remain dissatisfied you can contact our Customer Care team by:
- Calling 1300 768 621
- Emailing email@example.com
- Writing to us at:
GPO Box 4475
Sydney, NSW, 2001
- Completing and submitting the form at the bottom of this page.
- A notification will be sent to you within 2 working days to confirm the receipt of your complaint
- Your complaint will be investigated by a Customer Care Officer and a written response will be provided to you.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our findings, or if you require further information or clarification from us, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Care team on 1300 768 621.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome reached with our Customer Care team, you can go to our external dispute resolution scheme, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), for a free and independent dispute resolution service. AFCA may be contacted by calling 1800 931 678, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting their website www.afca.org.au. Alternatively, you can write to AFCA at GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001.